Skip to the content
- The Website and Services, including any intellectual property appearing therein, are provided “as is” and “as available”. UHURU makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties as to the accuracy, correctness or suitability of either the Website, the Services or the information contained in it.
- All information or opinions of users made available on the Website in relation to any of the Services are those of the authors and not UHURU. While UHURU makes every reasonable effort to present such information accurately and reliably on the Website, UHURU does not endorse, approve or certify such information, nor guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such information on the Website.
- UHURU, its members, employees, and partners, accept no liability whatsoever for any loss, whether direct or indirect, consequential or arising from information made available on (or by means of) the Website and/or transactions or actions resulting therefrom or from the Services offered, including the information about any particular user.
- UHURU, its members, employees, partners and affiliates, accept no liability whatsoever for any costs, expenses, fines or damages, including but not limited to direct or indirect loss or damages, including any economic loss, consequential loss, loss of profits or any form of punitive damages, resulting from the facilitation and offering of the Services, and access to, or use of, the Website in any manner.
- UHURU takes reasonable security measures to ensure the safety and integrity of the Website and to exclude viruses, unlawful monitoring and/or access from the Website. However, UHURU does not warrant or represent that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any information, data, content, software or other material accessible through the Website will be free of bugs, viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful components. The user’s access to and use of the Website remains solely at the user’s own risk and the user should take their own precautions accordingly.