Skip to the content
- All website layout, website content, material, information, data, software, icons, text, graphics, layouts, images, sound clips, advertisements, video clips, user interface design and layout, trade names, logos, trademarks, designs, copyright and/or service marks, together with the underlying software code and everything submitted by a user to the Website and UHURU in use of the Services, (“the intellectual property”) are owned (or co-owned or licenced, as the case may be) by UHURU, its members, associates and/or partners, whether directly or indirectly, and as such, are protected from infringement by domestic and international legislation and treaties.
- Subject to the rights afforded to you in these Terms, all other rights to all intellectual property on the Website are expressly reserved. You may not copy, download, print, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any intellectual property, editorial content, graphics or other material on the Website or the underlying software code whether in whole or in part, without the written consent of UHURU first being granted, which consent may be refused at the discretion of UHURU. No modification of any intellectual property or editorial content or graphics is permitted. Should you breach these provisions, UHURU and/or the rightful intellectual property rights owner may launch legal proceedings against you for a breach of contract, resulting in a claim of damages against you.
- UHURU reserves the right to make improvements or changes to the intellectual property, information, artwork, graphics and other materials on the Website, including that of a user in their Profile, or to suspend or terminate the Website, at any time without notice; provided that any transactions or functions already concluded through the Website, will not be affected by such suspension or termination (as the case may be).
- Where any of the Website intellectual property has been licensed to UHURU or belongs to any third party, other than that which has been submitted by a user to the Website in the use of the Services, all rights of use will also be subject to any terms and conditions which that licensor or third party imposes from time to time and you agree to comply with such third party terms and conditions.
- Subject to adherence to the Terms, UHURU grants to users a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use and display all content and information contained in the Website on any machine which the user is the primary user. However, nothing contained on the Website or in these Terms should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any intellectual property without the prior written permission of UHURU.
- Any enquiries regarding any of the above relating to intellectual property must be directed to UHURU at email@example.com.